June 23rd, 2011 @ menstuff
If your work is no longer working for you, this Finding Your Balls workshop will help you explore what is important to you at work, and provide techniques to reignite the work-passion within you.
- Are you stuck at work?
- Do you feel you’re in a rut?
- Is your job a ‘dead-end’?
- Do you spend so much time at work that you don’t have time for the things you love?
- Do you have a difficult boss?
- Are you bored? Would you like to do something completely different?
- Do you feel like you can’t be yourself at work?
What is Finding Your Balls?
Finding Your Balls is about reconnecting with your manhood. Manhood is about knowing and using your inner strength, keeping true to your values as a man, relating to others with power and love. We call this way of being Testicular Intelligence (TQ). Too often the expression ‘finding your balls’ is about just getting tough. But there is so much more about being a man than being tough. It’s about re-connecting with your masculine values, In the workplace TQ is about finding a healthy balance between your inner needs, your desire to get ahead, and the needs of the organisation. It’s about reminding yourself what is important for you as a man, and taking steps to create the life you really want.
For more information about the workshop please go to http://www.menstuff.com.au/workshops/finding-your-balls-workshop-for-men-stuck-at-work/