These are some useful links that are relevant to Menstuff.
(This page is being renovated so please be patient while the listings are being updated)
Where I have some personal experience with an organisation, service or web site, I may include some comments.
- Aboriginal Men’s Health: www.ahmrc.org.au
- AIDS Council of NSW (ACON): www.acon.org.au. ACON is NSW’s and Australia’s largest community-based gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) health and HIV/AIDS organisation
- Australian Men’s Shed Association: www.mensshed.org.
- Beyond Blue: www.beyondblue.org.au. beyondblue is a national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related disorders in Australia.
- Black Dog Institute: www.blackdoginstitute.com.au. The Black Dog Institute is a not-for-profit, educational, research, clinical and community-oriented facility offering specialist expertise in depression and bipolar disorder
- Centre for Adolescent Health: www.rch.org.au/cah. Advancing young people’s health and wellbeing
- Gay Menstuff: www.gaymenstuff.com
- Good Men Project: www.goodmenproject.com.
- Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury located in Gordon, Sydney provides 24-hour telephone counselling: www.lifeline-h2h.org.au
- Mensline Telephone, Information and Referral Service: www.menslineaus.org.au
- Teen Health for Boys aged 12 – 17: www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetails.aspx?p=243&np=292&id=2461
Books & Other Media
- Iron Man Family Outing by Rick Belden: http://rickbelden.com. This is a powerful book telling one man’s story of how his own sense of manhood was cultivated. It is a very personal sharing and it’s hard not to be touched by what you read.
- Sydney North Shore Massage: www.sydneynorthshoremassage.com