If your work is no longer working for you, this Finding Your Balls workshop will help you explore what is important to you at work, and provide techniques to reignite the work-passion within you.
- Are you stuck at work?
- Do you feel you’re in a rut?
- Is your job a ‘dead-end’?
- Do you spend so much time at work that you don’t have time for the things you love?
- Do you have a difficult boss?
- Are you bored? Would you like to do something completely different?
- Do you feel like you can’t be yourself at work?
Maybe you can relate to some of the following:
- Work feels so heavy at the moment. It’s hard to be positive about anything
- Your relationship with your colleagues is deteriorating
- You’re no longer challenged in a positive way and your aren’t learning anything new
- Feeling angry that your boss doesn’t seem to listen to what you have to say
- You worry that your work/career prospects are leading to a dead-end
- You feel frustrated because you’ve been doing the same thing for so long
- You feel powerless
- You are confused about what to do next
- You feel if anything else goes wrong in your life that would be the last straw
If you can relate to some of these, then this Finding Your Balls workshop may be the answer you’ve been looking for.
What is Finding Your Balls?
Finding Your Balls is about reconnecting with your manhood. Manhood is about knowing and using your inner strength, keeping true to your values as a man, relating to others with power and love. We call this way of being Testicular Intelligence (TQ). Too often the expression ‘finding your balls’ is about just getting tough. But there is so much more about being a man than being tough. It’s about re-connecting with your masculine values, In the workplace TQ is about finding a healthy balance between your inner needs, your desire to get ahead, and the needs of the organisation. It’s about reminding yourself what is important for you as a man, and taking steps to create the life you really want.
This Finding Your Balls workshop is about:
- Connection with other men who are Stuck at Work
- Connecting with your masculine values
- More deeply understanding what is holding you back
- Finding your unique definition of work/life balance
- Remembering your passions and re-igniting your spark
- Renewing your commitment to yourself and your career goals
- Maintaining well-developed level-headedness when dealing with confronting or challenging situations at work
How Does Finding Your Balls Work?
We’re not here to ‘fix’ you or your situation. You’re not ‘broken’. But through the sharing of stories and experiences, and learning new tips and techniques, men can often provide each other with insights and new ways of looking at aspects of their lives and re-find their strength. The interactions with other men in the workshop, and with the facilitators, are all central to this process.
Each workshop is supported by two professional and highly experienced facilitators, and has specific topics or themes, so approaches and activities vary according to which workshop you attend.
You’ll learn about and use practical and engaging tools, processes and takeaways that you can put into action straight away and continue working with long after your workshop ends.
Now is the time to take action and invest in your happiness, your wellbeing, and your masculinity.
Finding Your Balls Workshops are an effective way to gain support and explore your issues with other men. The cost of the workshops is significantly lower than the cost of an individual counselling or therapy session.
The Finding Your Balls workshop may be the best investment you will make IN YOURSELF and your happiness at work.